Goth: The Game of Horror Trivia - 2002 - Great Condition
Mandi's Attic Toys
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Goth: The Game of Horror Trivia - Complete - Great Condition
Category: Board Games
Genre: Family Board Game
60 Min Playing Time
You roll the die and move. If you land in a blank space you answer a trivia question. There are other special spaces that do various things but answering trivia questions is what the game is all about.
1. What sort of building complex is the enticing setting of 1978's chiller 'Dawn of the Dead'?
2. Although he was sometimes "hard on the Beaver", this actor who played TV's perfect dad died of a heart attack in 1982.
3. What horror punk band shares song titles with these movie titles, 'Return of the Fly', 'Horror Hotel' and 'Bloodfeast'.
4. The Malleus Maleficarum was a book used to judge these.
5. "And now for something completely morbid..." What member of BBC TV's Monty Python died in 1989?
The winner is the first to erect 13 tombstones by answering questions correctly or by stealing others.