Goth: The Game of Horror Trivia - 2002 - Great Condition
1. What sort of building complex is the enticing setting of 1978's chiller 'Dawn of the Dead'?
2. Although he was sometimes "hard on the Beaver", this actor who played TV's perfect dad died of a heart attack in 1982.
3. What horror punk band shares song titles with these movie titles, 'Return of the Fly', 'Horror Hotel' and 'Bloodfeast'.
4. The Malleus Maleficarum was a book used to judge these.
5. "And now for something completely morbid..." What member of BBC TV's Monty Python died in 1989?
The winner is the first to erect 13 tombstones by answering questions correctly or by stealing others.