Chicago Express Board Game - 2008 - Queen Games - Like New
The game plays out over a maximum of eight rounds. In each round, players take turns choosing one of three available actions:
- Auctioning a share of one of the railroad companies.
- Expanding the rail system of one of the railroad companies.
- Developing one of the board's hexes.
Each of these actions is available only a limited number of times. As soon as two actions can no longer be chosen, a dividend phase is executed in which all players gain income from the railroad companies of which they have shares. After this dividend phase, the number of actions is reset, and a new round begins.
The game ends after eight rounds or if one of the following conditions is met:
- Three or more companies have no more locomotives.
- Three or more companies have no more shares.
- The general supply contains at most three houses.
At this point, the player with the most money wins.